Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A LETTER

Just want to share a letter that I received from a special friend...




I am writing after a long time, i am not sure whether my fingers are still in sync with my emotions and feelings.

Riza, we met it was destiny.... and where we will end up is in our hands.

Its not complicated... as long as we are honest.

What pushes us into abyss is our expectations.

We are prone to labels and judge people with very narrow cultural and traditional norms.

And even bigger crime is when we judge ourselves through this spectrum, and term ourselves good or bad.

Life is short, and lets not be saints.

We sacrifice immensely for few green paper notes, tremendous physical and emotional pain is incurred... present is not an illusion, and future is too far away.

There is only one victim, our 'happiness'.

What we compromise most is our happiness, the choice is simple...either we become saints or let ourselvrs be responsible fools.

For me responsible fools is a better option, let me buy you ice creams...

Let me take care of you....

I want to see the Riza blooming, not a creature full of pimples...

I want you to dress up, I want you to look beautifull.... Let me be the reason for that.

Dont disappear, life is full of adventures..

Live the moment because morality is dead.

The debate is about happiness.

Riza, for two years i knew no happiness... i had company but no companion.

Your inncoence was the reason, which made me take the plunge.

Your beautiful smile re-energised me...

I thought there were still signs of his beautiful nature.

AFter a long time i realised, life has more to it than betrayals.

I have for long mistrusted humans and circumstances.

I had become to realist, could not wait for anybody.

Thought i could buy everything.

But with you its college days re-visited.

I imagine myself standing outisde your flat in heavy rains, just to get a glimpse.

Music has new meaning.

Love is still far away, but who needs it anyways.

I am willing to walk the extra mile... to be with you.

Its like moon lit night, with numerous stars... because my hand finds such comforts in yours.

You might think it was irritation, but i called it disappointment.

I know we all lie, but may be i was not sufficient.

But please dont talk about separation...it would be to early and painful.

My night has just ended, please i dont long for nightmares again.

I long for you and your smiles.



*unedited

0 comments: