Friday, July 24, 2009

ALONE


Alone is describe by Merriam Webster dictionary as:

1: separated from others :
isolated2: exclusive of anyone or anything else : only 3 a: considered without reference to any other

Being far from your country is very hard, the most difficult part aside from doing your chores by yourself is when you encounter BIG problem, you look around but you see no one except you ALONE.

I pray that someone or a friend is with me now whom I can confide all of my thoughts, will understand my mistakes, give advice, will be beside me without any condition and hesitation. A lot of persons are around me but no one care to stop and listen, feels like standing at the center of a room filled with people whom I don’t recognize, It’s like shouting on the top of a mountain but nobody hears.

Now I find myself standing in the middle of nowhere, don’t now which path to take, can’t decide what’s right from wrong, good from bad, light from dark, truth from lie, correct from improper, etc. It’s like I can’t anymore handle what my situation is but still there’s no one who can help… God please HELP I need someone, to be specific a FRIEND….please send someone who will guide and help me correct the mistakes that I have done before everything turns worst. I hope I’m making sense with this post…whoever reads this… bare with me please because my brain is mix up right now...

The perfect word to describe what my situation is?... ALONE.





1 comments:

ako si senti said...

rizza!!!! miss na din kita...
natataon lang na ang mga ni po post ko sa blog ay mga kagalaan ko...

pero home buddy pa din ako...hahahaha

keep in touch ha!

ingat lagi...God bless!