Friday, September 5, 2008

Meet Pogi

It's been a while since I last posted, actually I've been very busy this past few days completing my requirements and papers (Very Tiring!) and our internet was down for several days.


Meet Pogi! it is a gift from Special Someone for my birthday, actually it was his parents and younger brother who bought Pogi but he said he was the one who asked them what gift to buy. He said I could bring Pogi to Dubai and as of the moment since he is not with me I can hug and kiss Pogi whenever I miss him. It was a simple but sweet and meaningful gift!

Rap (my pamangkin) with Pogi
Also, meet Neyo, my puppy, he is a mixed breed of Japanese Spitz and "Askal", it was born several days after Special Someone went abroad. Neyo is a sweet and cuddly puppy, he is always excited to see me and in a way he was of help in easing the sadness I felt during the time I was down. I will surely miss this puppy!

Neyo

6 comments:

Edz said...

sweet nmn nung ngbigay kay pogi.... wahehehe...miss you gurl!

What you see is what you get said...

uu shweet shweet! nilalanggam ako! hehehe!

ako si senti said...

kamusta naman...

Anonymous said...

cute ng aso parang cartoon!

What you see is what you get said...

Hello!miss u all,sorry late ang reply ko for your comments, miss you all

tnx for posting ckat...your blog is very informative

Kitty said...

kyaa...

what a cute puppy... (I mean Neyo is very cute ♥)